Sunday, June 19, 2005

Can't I do everything at once?

I'm sitting here reading other artist's blog and realizing that I really don't get as much accomplished as I'd like. I think I want to do so much all at once that I don't end up getting much done at all. Like right now, I really want to be sewing, but I want to be finishing the diaper bags I have cut out and interfaced, I want to be trying out some new clothing designs, and I want to be making a ton of baby shorts sets. All of it. Right now. BUT I really need to get my part of the web site stuff done, like writing all the content and taking pictures. Too bad I've updated most of my designs and I have to sew all new samples to take the pictures. At least I'm getting somewhere on the copy writing! I swear if I had tons of money I'd just hire someone to write this stuff for me. Actually, if I had tons of money, I'd hire someone to cut out all my fabric and interface everything while they were at it!

Okay, back to copy writing! I WILL get my product descriptions written tonight, mark my words.


Leila

1 Comments:

Blogger mei-lynn said...

I can't wait to see your products! I bet your bags are beautiful.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home