Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Progress

I made some headway in my impossible workload for this week. I got the fabric cut out for everything except the shorts and one bag which I need to order a bit more fabric. That's something! Steve's working late tomorrow night, so I'll have the place to myself after Eliza goes to sleep. Hopefully I'll get a ton of work done.

It's official! The Richmond Craft Mafia has a new future home at http://www.richmondcraftmafia.com! There's nothing there yet, so no need to go peek. I have the Adobe Creative Suite on its way to me, so hopefully I'll be able to wade through Illustrator and whip something up. Either that or Dawn of Lark Studios might make something in Dreamweaver. Regardless, it's ON!

I wish I didn't have to go to bed now, but Eliza gets up so freaking early! G'nite!


Leila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home