Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Why, god, why?

I don't know why it's so damn hard for me to get working sometimes! I just have so many things I want to do all at once that I end up not doing anything at all. Well, except being on The Switchboards. I want to make a ton of diaper bags because of the article in the paper, but I also want to make a bunch of baby shorts sets. But then I want to make a couple dresses to see if it's something that will be popular. Ah...so much sewing, so little time. Of course, all of that pales in comparision to all the sewing I still have to get done this month:


  • need to make stuff for a baby shower for a good friend's upcoming son
  • need to make a diaper bag for Ginger
  • need to make at least two things for the tattoo swap I'm in
  • need to make a bunch for the baby/child swap I'm in (no, we're not trading children)
  • need to make a legal sized file bag for my stepmom
  • and last, but certainly not least (or really last at all), I need to make $500 worth of merchandise to send to a store in CA

Oh yeah. And I have to finish my fabric portfolio so that people can pick out fabrics for custom jobs. It's a good thing I don't have a small baby to take care of during the day and I can do nothing but sew all day long. Oh wait......

Okay, I need to get off my ass and start doing SOMETHING!!!

Leila

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon J said...

congrats on that order girl. just think, you could have nothing to do at all. GET TO WORK. lol

Shannon

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home