Sunday, July 17, 2005

New stuff coming!

Tonight was a very productive night! Check back tomorrow for pictures of new handbags! 3 mediums, 2 smalls, and 7 tinies. Most will be available in my store when it opens, but some are exclusives for Amy Peter's store. I hope to have 4 diaper bags finished tomorrow, too , but we'll see how it goes.

I also made a small update to the website. I made it so that you can enlarge the pictures and it even pops up in a new, small window! Yay! I have the ladies at the Switchboards to thank for that bit of knowledge. Now as soon as I figure out how to lay out the fabrics page, I can hand the site over to JustTwoGirls for the shopping cart installation. THEN I can set a grand opening date for the website! DoubleYay!

I'm going to sew for another hour and then I HAVE to get some sleep! See you tomorrow!


Leila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home