Thursday, July 07, 2005

osCommerce, I love you!

I'm so excited! JustTwoGirls installed an osCommerce shopping cart for me tonight and I'm in love. It's so easy to use and it covers absolutely EVERYTHING...inventory, restocking alerts, customer information, newsletters, just about anything else you can think of that a shopping cart could possibly do! Tomorrow they'll add my design to it so that it will integrate into my website. I'm anxious to see how it looks and how it affects my webpage. I guess I REALLY need to get off my butt and get those samples made and photographed, huh?!

I started making my items to contribute to the Sampler! They're CUTE, in my humble opinion. I hope they're popular. Now I just need to figure out how to package them individually. I'm thinking about buying some clear bags and staple some cardstock to the top, but so far I've only found the bags in quanities of 1000!! I don't need 1000! I'll probably NEVER need 1000! I'll have to keep looking. =)

Oops! I was going to post some sneak peeks, but Eliza is awake, so it's off to bed with me.


Leila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home