Friday, July 15, 2005

Warning! Sampler Sneak Peak! (and an update)

I've finally got my Sampler contribution pretty much ready to go! I just need to finish putting the stickers on each one and package it up. I'm really excited about this, especially getting my own Sampler package!


Also, I went through my whole website and updated a bunch. I'm so proud of myself that I figured out GoLive enough to change things around by myself. I'm not a terribly savvy webmaster, so this is big for me! Now I just have to wait for the fabric page to be finished and JustTwoGirls can install the shopping cart and I'll be good to go! Well, after I finish making some samples, take some pictures, and put them on the website, but still!

An exciting day here in RVA!

Leila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home