Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I still love you

I know I've been neglecting my updates, but I've had a headache for the last week or so. Not fun. But I do have some goodies up my sleeve for you. The shopping cart should be up in the next week, finally, so be on the lookout for goodie available for you and yours!

My neverending headache hasn't totally kept me from being productive. Today our professional organizer came and we got my office COMPLETELY done! I have a WALL of fabric that is a sight to be seen and I can actually walk around BOTH sides of my cutting table. Whoa. Now that the space is much more conductive to working, expect to see new items being added every day, culminating in our grand opening! How exciting!

I will leave you with a picture and a promise for more regular updates......


xoxoxo

Leila

1 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Gal said...

Me and my office/studio are quite jealous of your new fabric wall. Congrats on the HUGE reorganization accomplishment and I'm so excited for your Grand Opening!!

-Nicolette
The Creative (but disorganized) Cupcake

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home