Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Is the end in sight?

It's looking like my shopping cart is going to be done tomorrow night! I'm so excited. I was starting to get worried that I wasn't going to be able to have time to play around with it enough before the grand opening, but I think it'll be fine. How exciting!

What's even MORE exciting is that my husband and I installed my wall-mounted shelves in my office for my 30 tons of fabric! Even though we haven't painted the wood shelves yet, I think it looks absolutely gorgeous.

Also new in my world is my hair. Those who know me in person know that I've had really long hair for the past couple years. It's been about waist length at least since Eliza was born. Well, I cut it all off this past weekend. It's chin length and I lovelovelove it. The best part is that I had enough that I'll be able to donate it to Locks of Love. Change is good, but charity is better.

Speaking of charity, be on the lookout for the Crafting for a Cause section of my store for a bunch of fun items that will have proceeds donated to charity. The first charities to be featured will be the Richmond SPCA and the Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation, so keep your eyes peeled!

xoxo


Leila

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I love that on your site you'll have a section for charity. I'd certainly shop there!
By the way...love the dotted bag!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home