Monday, October 10, 2005

Whoa!

I can't even begin to believe it's been more than a month since my last update. I'm so sorry to have been neglecting you! But I do have some big news that will hopefully make up for it.....

WE'RE FINALLY OPEN!!

We'll be adding tons more stuff over the next couple weeks, but you can now buy a custom made bag, bib, or blanket! I've got a bunch of readymade stuff to put on the website and will be doing a little of that every day. Plus we've got some awesome new products in the works, such as wallets, checkbook covers, screen printed shirts for mommas and babies (daddies coming a little later), belts, burp pads, and crocheted baby booties made to look like Converse sneakers and Doc Marten boots!! I'm so excited about all of this and I hope you are, too!

Sign up for our newsletter to get all of the latest happenings and so you don't miss a thing!





Enter Email:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home