Friday, November 11, 2005

Sneak peak of new product!

Hey there! I was hoping to be able to get these booties on the website tonight, but hopefully soon. Maybe even tomorrow night. They'll be the one thing I carry that I don't actually make. I bought a pair of these booties for my daughter and thought they were so cool that Mamie Originals just HAD to have them. So I contacted the maker of these wonders, Jen Fishback of Ravens Song Maille, and we worked it out! You can choose from the classic black with red accent OR you can custom design your own by choosing the main color as well as the accent! We have 19 colors to choose from, so your possibilities are pretty much endless.

Anyway, enough chat! Here they are:


Aren't they the cutest?! You know you can see your little punker in them! I'll have them up on the website soon, I promise!

XOXOXO

Leila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home