Monday, November 14, 2005

Ugh.

Today's not my day:

  • I posted an update on here earlier, which my web browser ate.
  • I made a new dress style for my daughter's birthday party, which is Saturday, and I messed it up. So now I have to rip out all of the stitching connecting the skirt to the bodice and see if I can fix it. =(
  • I have several orders to make tomorrow, which wouldn't be so bad, but....
  • I have four craft shows this week and don't have enough inventory and hardly any time to make more.
  • Oh. And the whole family's sick.

The good news is that Mamie Originals was accepted to BUST Magazine's Holiday Craftacular! So we'll be headed up to New York City for the December 17th show. How exciting!

Now if I could just get my sewing machine to make everything for me while I sleep......

XOXOXOX

Leila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home